Setting up your store
Here's how you setup your Business / Store Settings
Here you'll fill these in
- 1.Brand Name: This is your brand name, for example, My Toy Store
- 2.Description: What does your business do? for example, We sell amazing handmade toys (This is also used for SEO and meta description when you share your shop to your friends, family and customers).
- 3.Logo: Every shop/brand has an identity, feel free to upload your logo. If you don't have one, find a free logo creator on Google and make one that suits your brand.
- 5.Receive orders in: Depending on your preference, select WhatsApp or Text Note: If you choose Text Message: your shop URL will automatically transform to https://ontext.shop/<shopname>
- 6.Your Name: Your name should be filled in here
- 7.Business Address: This is the location of where your shop/business is. Feel free to put in your home address should you be operating from home
- 8.Country: Select the right country as this will add the country code to your WhatsApp/Text number
- 9.Take orders on: Fill this in with the active number for your WhatsApp / Text
- 10.Currency: This is your local currency or an international one that works for your business, this is the one that'll show up on your shop page, for example, https://onwhats.app/demo
- 11.Business Category: Select the type of your business from the drop down list
- 12.Pick up/Delivery: Feel free to choose both if you allow, or pick the relevant option as per your business.
- 13.Discount: If you offer discounts or should you choose to in the future, set it here
- 14.Open/Close: Switch if on / off as per your convenience to receive or pause taking orders. (We will soon be adding time options here so you don't have to manually do this)*
- 1.Minimum Order for Delivery: Set the minimum amount of order that has to be done for you to allow Delivery, in the above example, I've set to $100
- 2.Minimum Order for FREE Delivery: Fill up the amount above which you will offer FREE delivery. We setup $150, if the customer places an order more than $150, we don't charge delivery fees.
- 3.Delivery Fees: Set the amount you charge for delivery, for example, $10
- 4.Tax %: Depending on your country, you'd fill in your Tax % here